Lunch Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down Town

2 posters

Go down

Down Town Empty Down Town

Post by Solidcannon Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:28 pm

"Master are you sure it will work this time? We don't have much proof that it will, the last time we attempted it it put you in the infirmary for a week." Hachi says from his resting place against the wall his shield and spear were propped up next to him, his armor seemed to have bore more heft since he knew the experiment was to be tried anew. Master Amstutz was sitting outside the circle his wrinkled hands pressed against the barrier of light, "But we must continue to try dear Hachi, for if we do not try we fail." With that said Amstutz slams his hands together and smoke begins to creep forth from his enclosed hands the sphere of light begins to change as the objects inside react to the incantation coming from Amstutz's mouth.

The sphere and the objects inside begin to levitate and the sphere itself starts to change colors, colors that Hachi had never seen or even thought possible before. The object begin to accelerate into loops inside the sphere. shadows start to flicker and shimmer as the objects pick up speed, Hachi's hair also begins to move, a terrible feeling creeps up into his bosom. A deep and terrible feeling so powerful Hachi almost gags from the offense it brings to his stomach. With shaky hands he places his helmet upon his head, his vision is narrowed and sound becomes muffled somewhat by this but he felt better with it on. 

Master Amstutz continued the incantation as the sphere kept spinning and the light only grew brighter and brighter, Hachi looks down at his feet and is almost floored by what he sees 'Something is terribly wrong! how is it possible that not a shadows remains? could the sphere have taken them into its very being?' the thoughts almost slam into the back of his eyes. The sphere begins to shake violently as if only to reaffirm his thoughts, then nothing but light, it was like time itself just stopped. Hachi could see everything in such clarity, the light had disappeared but what looked like a firebomb seemed to be expanding from the center of the room. Hachi looked to see his master, it was like he didnt even see the flames coming towards him nothing but hope gleamed from his face. 

Hachi tried to move towards his master but it was like his entire body was surrounded by molasses, he struggled with all his might to move as he watched to slowly expanding flames getting closer to Amstutz and himself. With a monstrous roar he strained his entire being to move, his left foot ever so slowly came off the ground and began its journey to its first step. As it continued moving forward it seemed like momentum made it easier and faster to move. It was like Hachi was running in slow motion as he grabbed his spear and shield on his way by. The flame was getting closer, he had to move faster! He couldn't let his master be harmed if it is within his power to stop it. 

As he neared Master Amstutz the flame seemed to accelerate but to Hachi's surprise so did he, the flame has started to lick Amstutz's feet. With even more will and strength Hachi sloughed forth and jumped in front of his master. The flames embraced Hachi but strangely no pain screamed forth, the flames suddenly became solid and withdrew quickly back towards to center of the room with Hachi in tow. Hachi dug is fingers into the stone floor hoping to stop this but the implosion was imminent and the only thing Hachi could do was rip his forged necklace in two and throw half towards his master as he is drug into the void.

His eyes open lazily as the sun gently kisses his face, the trees swing gently in the breeze. Hachi's entire body screams and squirms with pain, he slowly sits up and leans against a tree he breaths a deep sigh and sees his breath catch in the wind. He realizes that the weather was fairly cold and that attributed to his pain, he brings his thick cloak about his to try and warm up. He once again looks into the dim sky and sees the flaked falling, as his gaze comes back down he sees the tree opposite of him is essentially burned away. His gaze swings in a huge arc around him, most of the trees within 20 feet have been burned to stumps still sizzling with heat. 

Loud whines could be heard in the distance, he didn't like the sound of these whines so he stumbled to his feet and slings his shield over his back and uses his spear as a walking stick and began to walk away from them. he soon comes to the end of the trees and a small wall with a iron gate, 'oh so i ended up in some abbey's orchard huh? I feel bad about the trees but I don't think they would be too happy seeing me with burned trees' he slips past the gate and continues walking away from the whines.

His eyes open in sheer amazement, these buildings are massive and so well built but Hachi has never seen buildings this tall and numerous. These buildings climbed high into the sky almost out of sight, and they are just squares no one building building of such immense size just to make them so bland looking. How is this possible?

A blood-curdling screech caused great offense to his ears he looks around and just now noticed he was in the middle of a street of some sort and all of these people were looking warily towards him. 'Why are they looking at me like that? What offense am i causing?' the crowd stayed a distance away as more whines made their presence known to his ears once more

He had to get away from here he thought, these people are not of his own and he did not intend to let them glare at him any longer. Hachi spins on his heels and braces his legs against the ground, his body still screaming in protest he lunged forward causing the very ground to crack and give way under his pressure after a few meters he made another bound "I have no idea where I am or where I am going but i have got to find Master Amstutz and make sure his is alright'. Most people never saw Hachi but only caught the winds as he raced onward.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Down Town Empty Re: Down Town

Post by Andris Greatwing Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:37 am

" welcome to singapore" can be heard over the intercom as nate and his father walk through the airport baggage claims. Nate dressed in a pair on jeans a sweater and a hoodie boredly stands there listening to his mp3 as his father dressed in a priests attire with a pair of gloves and a scarf and a business looking jacket, christopher grabs their bags and walks them out of the airport. 

Nate climbs into the cab his father had hailed for them without a word as christopher follows with his goofy grin as if he was having a wonderful day, nate couldn't help think to himself " how in the hell can he be so happy about this cold boring job man this sucks" nate sighs miserably. christopher gave directions to the church they would be staying at then he turns to nate " come on kiddo cheer up you get to travel...." smiles again" and think how many people can say they've been to singapore"

Nate looked up briefly at his pleading dad then looks back down. "what ever ill just sit at the church anyway...." christopher sighs trying to keep a smile "well how about you come with me to my appointment" chris's smile brightens. nate still looking down "whatever"

After reaching the church and leaving their baggage, they make theyre way down town to where the victims had sent their letter of a possessed loved one. With little warning christopher stops and blocks nates past as a gush of when passes by and under his breath " someones in a hurry huh kiddo".
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:35 pm

The wind blowing through his faceplate Hachi ran onward, he needed to escape this place and return home but he needed information. As he pondered ideas for how to return to the homeland he saw a familiar garb. Those clothes were unmistakable it was a man of the faith.

Hachi skidded to a stop as he tried to slow down but the slick surface of this black hard rock made this difficult, He then proceeded to turn around and approach the man and what appear to be his choir boy. Hachi came afront of the priest and nodded his head in respect. "Father I am in need of assistance of the utmost importance, and i feel you are the only one qualified to help me"
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Christopher looked the man over slowly then gave him a heart warming smile and nate hid behind his dad, as christopher smiled and answered with politeness " of course sir but you'll need to tell me what this is, may i recommend we eat first?" points to a burger joint over at the corner. nate hid from this mysterious intimidating stranger as his shadow stirs angered. 
   The mysterious man agrees, with that decided the three head in and take a seat. christopher orders for the three of them getting a few burgers two for him one for nate and three for the man all with an order of fries and an empty cup for each of them. 
   Christopher eats the first burger astonishly fast and sips on a tea he had gotten up to fill his cup with as he opens the second burger. "so lets start with your name and where your from." takes the first bite, as nathan slowly and quietly eats his burger trying to ignore the man and the whisper voice in his head.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Hachi stares at this "burger" on his plate, this slab of meat and wheat produced a alluring aroma unknown to him. Hachi stared at the holy man before him eating his burger, as the priest got up and headed to some kind of magical device that dispensed liquid into his cup. Hachi's cup remained empty, as the priest sat back down at the table the steam could be seen rising from the cup and the aroma that reached his nose reminded him of tea. 

Hachi pushed the plate with the "burger" aside and leaned closer to the priest and his choir boy "I am Sir Hachi heir to the noble Amstutz family and adopted son of Luther Amstutz, and I herald from Bern in Europa" He eyed the priest and adds "and can you tell me why thine people keep their eyes on me?" he says while referencing to his shield and spear.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:21 pm

christopher eyes you carefully. "well it might be the fact you are dressed in a style that hasn't seen light since the 1400s and its pretty strange, not to mention that  shield and spear make you look hostile." after that he eats his second burger slowly then drinks his tea.

Nate stays quiet not having yet gotten a drink eats some fries. the priest smiles kindly, "my name is Father christopher and the is my son nathaniel or nate for short" ruffles nate's hair and chuckles as nate sulks.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Hachi looks at the priest and tries to digest this information, then it hit him. "wait.... what do you mean 1400's? you make it sound like its been years since I have been back south to Bern" Hachi says with a chuckle "And whats wrong with a man dressed in proper travel attire the weapons are just show" a cold sweat broke on Hachi's forehead as if a nightmare was about to become a reality
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:16 am

Christopher looks a bit saddened "we are in the 22nd century hachi" drinks his tea as he sip on tea, nate shifts nervously in surprise of this mans age he slides out to get a drink to leave them to alone.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Hachi stared in disbelief at the priest his eyes wide with horror his very pupils shaking in fear, how could this be? So much time has passed since he woke up this morning to the sounds of birds chirping and the flaccid tones of Master Amstutz singing in the garden while the newborn dew sparkled with light as the sun rose ever higher of the keep. 

It felt like his stomach had just been ripped out of his torso, waves of nausea battered against his senses, he felt like he was going to puke and keep puking until his intestines fell upon the floor. He quickly brought up his right palm and pushed it against his lips, the coarse leather roughly dragging against his sensitive lips. The world seemed like it was spinning, like a top losing balance while rotating. A large lump crashed against his Adams Apple trying to gain passage to his mouth. 

A few moments pass but it seemed like an eternity of torment of horror. His gauntlet rattled loudly as the metal plates rode upon his unsteady hand, Hachi realized his shaking but couldn't force his will upon his own body. He was even causing the table to shake as the tea in the cup formed wakes due to the disturbance.  

His past seemed to rush him all at once, memories of his maternal parents, his village, his master, and many years of loyalty and dedication to uphold the Amstutz name. All of these memories were now useless and served no purpose, and Hachi himself had no purpose. Life itself lost all meaning in a matter of an instant. 

Hachi was now a broken man...
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:14 pm

christopher sees hachi's look of panic and gets up and rests a hand on his shoulder "hachi..." his voice calm sympathetic and soft "i cant imagine the pain or sorrow you feel but know that maybe god has a reason for this...." he smiles then  sighs "....maybe your needed here for something something bigger then you and I, so dont give up hope if your as strong as you appear you can pull through this and find a new reason to be for the ones you lost".
Christopher leaves hachi be as nate returns with some water and places it in front of hachi he looks at you then looks back down at the floor in silences as hes shadow wisps around softly almost no one noticing.

Nate speaks quietly "im sorry i was rude before dad raised me better you might be thirsty.... " nervously looks away.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Hachi eyes the water and nods his head in appreciation and grabs the cup and gulps it down, he then looks at the priest "I am most grateful for you comforting words and can only hope to find truth in them, but for now my destiny lies with the Amstutz name and its descendants. I must find the heirs to the family and reaffirm my loyalty and life to its glory"
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Christopher returns shortly features a bit tense "I just got a phone call from the family i would be performing an exorcism for and am need immediately something about the child biting in to the fathers neck, hachi can i trust you to watch my son nate and I will met you both at the church and help you find you master's next of kin" he then looks to nathaniel "and can i trust you'll behave and show this man till our place of stay?"

nate looks nervously but nods replying "yes sir" christopher pates his shoulder " we will keep ae demons in check as well correct?" again nate replies "y-yes sir" christopher smiles and looks to hachi for is reply looking as if in a hurry to leave.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum