Lunch Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starcraft RP Campaign

4 posters

Go down

Starcraft RP Campaign Empty Starcraft RP Campaign

Post by Solidcannon Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Inside a garage on the planet of Dromdor the air is filled with the retching of a ratchet, as a child approaches a prone man under a airship.
"Hey mister, my parents want you to join us for supper" says the young girl, the man slides out from under the ship just to where he can see her and says "Tell your parents they have my thanks" and slides back under and the retching of the ratchet begins anew. The little girl skips out of the garage and Logar thought to himself 'the people on this rock are a breed all their own' as he thought of the Frank family.

"Its so nice for you to join us, come in have a seat" says the Mrs to which Logar replies "thank you for the invitation" "Oh nonsense, its the least we could do after you save our hides from those raiders" chimes in the husband. As everyone sat down Logar couldn't help but think about how nice life is on this planet, dinner was fun and informative. Logar learned that the settlers didn't want to be part of the dominion and fled to this backwater planet, and no one knew their were here until the raiders showed up. He felt a stab of guilt at that fact.

After dinner was finished Logar bid the Frank family good bye and good night, as he walked back to his shack he peeked into the garage and look with pride at 'Betty'. He enters the garage and starts circling the ship. The ship rocked a little as he climbed up to the cockpit and grabbed a Holo disk out of the control panel. At the touch the disk lights up "User: Logar... Authorization: Operator... Access granted" says the little disk and a hologram of a woman pops into view "How does she look Betty?" asks Logar

The hologram replies "Diagnostics complete, she is in excellent condition as always Commander" "Good, did i mention how great it is that I found you in that ship wreck around Bentlee's station?" Betty rolls her eyes "Yes Commander, that makes it 27 times in the past 5 months" Logar laughs "Well gals like you love to know how important they are" Betty lets out a chuckle "Indeed".

Logar hops down from the ship and starts walking to his shack "Well its time for lights out" Logar comments while plugging in Betty to an outlet "I will run a Diagnostics check in the morning after a test run to see how the repairs hold up", Logar reaches for the light switch and flicks it off And in the darkness Logar says sleepily "Goodnight Betty" "Goodnight Commander" replies Betty, the light in the room disappears as she shut down.

"How is she holding up?" "All repairs are holding Commander", "Good now lets test this baby out in Walker mode" says Logar as Betty mutters "I hate that, it always tangles up my circuits". Logar goes into a dive bomb, the ground got closer and closer with each passing second. Logar waiting till last second to pull up, as soon as the nose of the craft faces away from the ground he initiates the transformation. The metal starts to twist and turn while the sound of metal on metal impact screeches through the air, the walker hits the ground digging its feet into the ground and skiding to a stop, "I think she will do well in a scrap now" comments Logar, Betty rolls her eyes in mock scrutiny of her Commander.

Bullets start to hit the cockpit, ricocheting of the ship. Logar looks up and sees a Marine shooting from a hilltop, "What the hell?!" shouts Logar as he swings the twin Gatling cannons towards the marine and pulls the trigger. A storm of bullets light up the hilltop after a second he stops firing and rushes the walker up the hill, as he reaches the crest of the hill he sees 5 more marines huddled around the injured 1st marine. Logar says into the radio "What are you doing on this planet?" while menacing the marines with the Gatling cannons. The marines drop their weapons and one of them says "We are here to take this planet in the name of the Dominion", Logar shouts "Like hell you are, you had better take your friend there and go back to wherever you came from cause if i see any of you!" he pauses and looks at each of them through the glass of the cockpit "I will gun you down so hard there wont even be a blood stain left, do i make myself clear?"

As the marines scurry away to god knows where Logar transforms into fighter mode and rushes back to town. He lands in the town square and hollers for all to hear "The Dominion is coming! you all need to get off world, I will hold off whatever comes this way until everyone who wants to leave does!" and at that the towns folk scurry to their homes to collect what belongings they have. And with that Logar takes off circling the town, keeping an eyes on the horizon. "looks like we got ratted out to the Dominion" says Logar "I wonder who would've done that" says Betty sarcastically.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Starcraft RP Campaign Empty Re: Starcraft RP Campaign

Post by Emiya Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:28 am

On some days, the frigid weather of Braxis became so unbearable that even the advanced heating systems of the Stargazer were not enough to keep the cold at bay. This was one such day.

She walked through the bridge of the Stargazer, taking time to admire the repair work done on the interior. Although the exterior of the downed battlecruiser made it appear irreparable, a skeleton of its former glory, the interior looked good as new. Appropriate, given that this was the base of operations for the Lieutenant Admiral. Only the top officers, including herself, were allowed to sleep here. The other troops were stationed in an installation outside, which did not have the same comfortable heating systems that the Stargazer did. Given that the cold was still unbearable in here, she couldn't help but pity the marines out there. But her pity didn't extend far enough to warrant trading places with them.

The capacious size of the battlecruiser meant that it took more than a few minutes to reach her destination. The Lietuenant Admiral had called for her over the intercom minutes ago. It surprised her, given that he was supposed to be in a meeting with Second Lieutenant Braxton Hills, and their meeting was supposed to last a few hours. After all, they were discussing something very important. Perhaps this was just some sort of cruel punishment, having her leave the warmth of her station and go on this ridiculously long walk to the meeting room.

Finally, she reached the room. She knocked lightly on the door with the back of her hand, and waited for a response.

"Yes, come in, Navis."

Navis opened the door and entered. The room was wide and had a high ceiling with transparent material on the top, serving as a window. Inside the room, a round table sat in the center, surrounded by 9 chairs. There, she spotted the Lieutenant Admiral. He sat nonchalantly in a classy looking suit, eating what appeared to be some sort of steak accompanied with a glass of wine. High quality stuff considering where they were at. After a moment, his eyes rose to meet Navis's, and he motioned her over to sit in front of him and eat with him. His eyes were like that of a wolves - or some sort of beast on the hunt. They watched her intently as if contemplating her worth and usefulness.

She hesitated for a moment. It wasn't out of disrespect or fear that she hesitated, but rather, she did not know what to do with Second Lieutenant Braxton Hills, whose body leaned motionlessly against the table, still seated in front of Raz Petrova. Her hesitation lasted only a moment. She walked forward and gently pushed the body to the side - the body did not resist at all and toppled to the floor, making a small thud as it impacted the metal floor. She took the dead man's place, now ignoring the corpse of the man who was once Second Lieutenant Braxton Hills.

"I assume negotiations did not go as planned?" Navis questioned. There was no fear or hesitation in her expression or voice, despite the circumstances. She knew just as well as Petrova did that he would not harm her so long as she was still useful.

"Mmm," Petrova took another bite of the 'steak', savoring the taste for a moment before responding. "I gave him my terms, and he did not comply. That is all." Petrova dismissed the question simply, putting an end to the matter like that, and continued on with another topic.

"Braxton wanted to seek an alliance with a nearby Dominion encampment that is based underground just to the south of here." Petrova took a sip of the wine, washing down the last bite of steak. "I want you to bring a platoon there. Capture everyone, if they resist, kill them."

Navis nodded her head obediently, having already deducted exactly what happened here. Patrova gave a menacing grin of approval, and scooted over the plate of steak to Navis. "Come, eat. It is the finest food you will have in a long time." Navis once again nodded obediently. Only a suicidal man would refuse Lieutenant Admiral Raz Patrova.

'What a fool,' she thought to herself, casting one last glance at the corpse beside her, 'He should have known. Patrova does not care about your survival, nor the survival of the entire fleet.'

Without hesitation, Navis took a bite of the steak. It was the tastiest thing she had ever had.
Emiya
Emiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=x19uoVfJnrM&feature=endscreen

*Machine gun fire* "Sir, we are pinned down i repeat we are pinned down" shouts the Dominion marine into the com, "there is a unidentified hostile within the town, all teams take extreme caution on approach".

A voice come over the com "10-4 sergeant, we read you loud and clear. we are making our approach now", the marines dash from their cover from behind their crashed medivac up to the town. Their feet pounding the dirt heavily, the marine in the front of the line hollers while raising his rifle. *Gatling cannon firing*. The sergeant hears nothing but static over the com's, knowing what happened to the squad he calls over the com's

"We need air support, we are pinned down just outside the objective. I repeat, we need air support!". "roger that, banshees are inbound" answers the banshee pilot, as the banshees scream by over head the marines let out a cheer. Their cheers turn into cries of dismay when Lanzer torpedoes come out screeching out from the buildings in town.

By this time the sergeant is furious at being out maneuvered by some backwater trash, "How dare this garbage make a fool out of me!" He rages inside his head "my first command and THIS is what kills MY career!". Out of pure hatred and ignorance the sergeant orders for his units to charge to town, a decision that is met with a storm of bullets.

"Is everyone one safe?" hollers Logar from the open cockpit of his Viking, Mr. Frank answers "we lost a couple families during the initial barrage and some of the older folks during the charges, but the rest of us are about to get this scrap pile in the air" Mr. Frank gestures to the rigged transport and then asks "where are we going to go? the Dominion is going to hunt us down after this". Logar looks at Betty and says "We need to get these people someplace safe, once we leave the atmosphere send out a distress signal for any aid in our endeavor" Betty nods her head saying "Will do commander".

With everything in apocalyptic ruins on their once great little town the townsfolk take off through the sky with Logar leading the way to their future.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:02 am

As Navis left to begin preparations for the upcoming skirmish, Raz Petrova entered the nearby central command station of the Stargazer. A large room of computers, controls, and a vast overlooking view of the area below and ahead of the battlecruiser, the command station was the largest single room in the ship. Immediately upon entering, a small hologram appeared and spoke to Petrova in a robotic tone,

"Good morning, Admiral. Twenty minutes ago we received a distress signal off the fringe world of Dromdor. They are seeking refuge from Dominion forces. Our Intelligence suggests that they are a rather small group of colonists, but it seems that they are also in possession of a prototype Viking."

Raz nodded and moved to his desk. Although he normally wouldn't bother with a petty group of colonists, it was interesting that they were seeking refuge from the Dominion - and to be in possession of a viking? He had heard about these small ships, and had believed that they would not be released so quickly.

"Set up a communication link between us, I want to speak with them."

The command station filled with a sound of static as the Stargazer's software processed information and began to set up a comm link between the two ships. Although the distance between the two planets was quite large, the delay would be minor. Finally, a screen lit up, alerting Petrova that the link had been established. He wasted no time in his greeting.

"I am Lieutenant Admiral Raz Petrova of the UED Expeditionary Fleet. I have received your distress signal, and am willing to offer you colonists a temporary area of refuge from the Dominion. We currently have a base of operations on the planet Braxis, and you will be safe here. Of course, in exchange, I would discuss some terms with the Viking pilot - but that can come later. I will send you the coordinates necessary to reach us. Do we have a deal?"

Emiya
Emiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Betty's eyes open as she starts to move her hands through the air "Incoming transmission Commander" she says. Logar looks up "patch it through", a screen drops down from the roof of the cockpit as an image starts to become realized.

A middle aged man appears with a small beard running across the bottom of his jaw, Logar thinks to himself "he looks like a man in charge" but before he could say anything the captain begins to speak

"I am Lieutenant Admiral Raz Petrova of the UED Expeditionary Fleet. I
have received your distress signal, and am willing to offer you
colonists a temporary area of refuge from the Dominion. We currently
have a base of operations on the planet Braxis, and you will be safe
here. Of course, in exchange, I would discuss some terms with the
Viking pilot - but that can come later. I will send you the coordinates
necessary to reach us. Do we have a deal?"

Logar sits back in his seat thinking about the proposition laid before him,
he doesn't like it but he starts to think of the settlers in the riff raft transport behind him. Seeing no other way to guarantee their safety he decides he has no choice but to accept.

Logar scoots up in his seat and says "I accept these terms and conditions, we will be in orbit shortly" and ends the transmission
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Joshua Stenfold sat in the bunker, twiddling his thumbs. The weather today was particularly harsh, so there was no lolly-gagging outside to be had. The cold wind whistled through the open holes of the bunker, and even with his combat suit, Joshua still felt a little cold.

He began to rock back and fourth in his chair, thinking about all the battles he had participated in in the past. The zerg were an awful lot, and he would rather fight a million Terrans before he would have to deal with another "zerg rush" as they were colloquially known to Marines. The large turret before him was starting to form icicles on it, and with that he began to wonder how long his deployment was - or how useful this endeavor could possibly be.

He often wondered why they even had to be here anymore. The Brood War was over, and as far as he was concerned, The Dominion was just wasting his time.

He turned around to the door of the bunker, and sighed. "When is he getting back with the booze?"

Game Master
Admin

https://lunchtable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Andirs was walking down the corridors halling a small keg of beer while he himself was downing a bottle of whiskey.

"Man I cant wait to get out of this freezing hell hole why joshua took this job ill never know but owell moneys money i guess just wish there was more thing to kill here" turns around all of a sudden and curses under his breath " dammit wrong turn again i'm going in F@#$ing circles i hate this damn forsaken base"

he smiles to himself for the ironic statement he just thought of and starts to laugh sadistically "just think no one could hear someone scream down here though" with the pleasant thought his spirits perked up.

he straightens up when he hears footstep and sees two soldiers walking around the corner. thank you god he thinks to himself he asked the two morons where the his station was at. after getting stuttering yes sirs and no sir he got his info and the two quickly moved on. finally he made it through the door he sat the keg down and placed two mugs on top then proceeded to sit on the ground and lean his back to the wall and started on his second bottle of whiskey he had in his bag.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:17 am

"We are coming through the Braxis atmosphere now Admiral" states Logar over the Com as he turns on his heat shields to avoid damage to his ship, "I am detecting extreme winter conditions on this planet, I suggest wearing the appropriate attire" comments Betty looking at Logar's muscle shirt and parachute pants.

as the transport and Viking ship exit the outer layer of the atmosphere they are instantly greeted by high winds and a blizzard "by the 9 realms this is treacherous!" hollers Logar as he fights for control against the winds "Betty where is the Landing zone?" "It is approximately 3 clicks north from our position"

The transport not made for such harsh conditions starts to sink down to the ground they pilot talks over the Com "I have to land this bird before something-" at that moment the left engine gives out and starts to fall to the frozen earth below, realizing what was happening Logar does a front flip but at the bottom of the maneuver he straightens his path this way he is facing the transport.

He quickly cover the distance between them and goes to the failed engine "hold on to you teeth" shouts Logar as he transforms the Viking under the failed engine and kick on the VTOL engines therefore becoming and temporary engine while the transport lowered to the ground. Once safely planet side he sends out a signal to the admiral "we have had a problem, can you arrange a pick up?"
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down