Lunch Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prologue

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prologue - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Igna rushed past the no-name lackey without a second though, and kept barreling towards the brig.  If she could get their fast enough, she could find a good position to unleash her powers before the invaders managed to leak into other parts of the ship.  Having the enemy all in one place was vital to Igna's strategy, and The Rosebud had a reputation to uphold for dealing with rebels in such a fashion.  Time was against her, and so she didn't have time to pay attention to details.  Barely missing panicked CIS goons, she quickly descended with superhuman speed.  How much longer can my familiars distract them?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
A few of the plant monsters were already dispatched, which enraged the remaining beasts.  Five were left standing; two of them slipped past the main force to attack the "alpha" as they perceived, and the rest descended upon the squad.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Johnathan choked, and stumbled backwards.  He couldn't stand to look at those things any longer.  He twirled back onto his feet and slammed against the wall.  He wanted to throw up.  The contents necessary crept into this throat, but he held it back.  If those things get to him, they could rip him in two easily.  One of them shot out deadly barbs from its face, aimed at the intruding party in the front.

With a quick glance, Johnathan saw two monsters attack the large man.  Instinctively, he shouted "Watch out, behind you!"  The man seemed to be able to dispatch them with ease, but they might be able to do something if they surprised him and ganged up on him.

Game Master
Admin

https://lunchtable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:53 pm

White beard turns his mighty head as the creatures leap through the air, there isn't enough time to counter before they reach him. The creatures descend upon the giant of a man. Laser rounds whiz through the air hitting the creatures in mid flight, piercing their bodies like wet napkins. Immediately White beard turns to the creatures in front of him and shatters the air once more, causing the creatures to be eviscerated "Honey I'm hoooome!!!" comes a high voice across the room.

White beard turns towards the voice, upon seeing the source he erupts into laughter. 

Laura blows the smoke off the end of the rifle barrel, and place the end of the stock on her hip. "What the hell are you doing here old man?"

White beard calms down and says "well if it isn't my first daughter, and to answer your question i am here to rescue the supers from captivity". Laura smiles at the old man "you could never leave the poor CIS alone." she hops down from the cell roof and walks over the man, "well since your here could you give me a ride?" she says this as she puts her hands behind her back.

White beard looks down at her and grins "be my guest"
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:16 am

Aalis watched in silence as the chaotic situation unfolded.  Knowing she had no control of the situation, she could only wait for help to arrive.  The pirates were simply too numerous, and with another prisoner whom appeared acquainted with Whitebeard having been freed, she knew it would be utterly pointless to try to fight.

Still, Aalis rushed to Pyromancer's side as Whitebeard was busy dealing with the strange creatures.  He appeared sick - normally, she would have said something to comfort him, but there was always the possibility that Whitebeard would just forget about them if they didn't say anything.  She patted his back gently, and watched the group of superhumans with some anticipation.  Just a little longer and the agents should be here.
Emiya
Emiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Devin continued up the stairs after the woman and a sharp dressed man it entered a dimly lit room full of computer and other techno hooplah. there were a few men in their working put he quickly dispatched them with his blades not wanting to set off the alarms. 

He proceeds to sit in front of a computer and started deleting files and shutting off various systems on the ship quietly stating as if going off a list "junk mail, junk mail, junk mail...." only to stop when he finds interesting pieces of information which he write down in his book the continue deleting and shutting down. 

Finally as he gets up from his spree of sabotage the computer asks him if he was sure he lazily clicks yes he get up again to leave the room but turns around drawing a silenced glock from with in his overcoat he smirks  "almost forgot to set a password.... how about bang hahah" pulls the trigger as the computer screen stated the process was complete in bold black letters to fade to black.

With his job complete he heads back to his party with accomplished smile on his face "too easy."
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 pm

"Infiltration team do you hear me?" shouts White beard over the coms. Corona voice coms over the coms "Yes father i hear you", "good, we are ready to depart. Cover us on the way out, we got a prisoner" White beard releases the button on the comm and turns towards the runt and the church brat. "Do you want to walk like a man ? Or be chained up like the church brat here in a moment?"
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Johnathan accepted the pat on the back, he needed it to stay sane.  He looked up at Whitebeard and said, "Why can't we both go in peace?"  What did this man have against her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Inga was deep into position, and she could see around the corner the vigilante gang of ruffians.  She looked about and noticed that her familiars had been destroyed, and she grimaced.  She ducked back in cover, and began to concentrate.  Her eyes closed tightly and she could feel a strange sense overcoming her.

The air around the party began to feel humid and heavy.  A swirl of air whooshed into the prison dormitory and settled down amongst them.  All above them, the invisible air began to turn a pungent green color, and a piousness fume puffed out from ventilation shafts and doorways.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:26 pm

"Ohh gents could anyone let me out of this hell hole I have a busy schedule to get to." A man in a white suit with thin black metal glasses, he paces around his cell furious of the indignity he has to put up with from these imbeciles. Looking through the small window seeing all the violence in front of the door. "hmm with all this commotion going about I could easily escape if it weren't for this damn door." He punches the door out of anger only to shake his hand out of pain. "Damn door.... SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANCE!!"
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 pm

White beard looks at the kid and scowls "brat do you really think i'm going to let her go into my vessel in peace? After wasting my time she is lucky i don't toss her overboard with one of the monsters chained to her". He turns away and says "Now i ask one more time, will you walk outta here like a man or be cuffed like her?"
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:32 am

Aalis glared defiantly at Whitebeard, not intimidated in the slightest by his boisterous speech nor his threats.  She raised her arm in front of Pyromancer, as if to shield him from Whitebeard.  Her black keys still remained in hand, ready to be used.

"You do not scare me, criminal.  You may be the stronger of us, and I am ready to accept my fate; however, you will not find me easy prey."

Once again ready to commence their battle, Aalis suddenly began to cough.  The odd action was followed up with another harsh cough, and then another.  It was an unexpected and odd coughing fit that felt as if her lungs were being pierced by needles.  It was something unnatural.  Her eyes instinctively traveled to the air vents in an attempt to confirm that nothing was wrong with the air itself - but instead, green fumes could be seen coming from the vents. 'It must be Igna.  She is here to help.'

She shook her head roughly in an attempt to ignore the sensation.  If Igna was here, then it was Aalis's duty to help as best she could.  Her stance did not falter.  Still - she wondered what this poison was truly capable of.
Emiya
Emiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:33 pm

White beard also notices a foulness in the air, he ponders this while the church brat raises her arm in front of the child and makes a defiant speech. She finishes this by saying "you will not find me easy prey", she raises her hand to her mouth and coughs. Immediately White beard makes his move with her eyes closed and hand over her mouth she makes an easy target, he envelopes her face with his right hand and picks her off the ground effectively cutting off her air. She struggles for a brief moment but White beard increases his grip and the struggles stop. 

He drops her to the floor and looks over at Sheara "Tie her up, we don't have much time. We have to go now, Laura drag along the boy if you please". With that he strides to the door

Laura watches White beard walk away and says to Jonathan "Just and impatient as ever" she shifts her gaze over to Jonathan "Will you walk now?" with that she shoulder her rifle and follows suit as the rest of the search squad and leaves
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Nicholas extremely agitated starts pacing the room up until he start to cough "goodness what is that smell its giving me a headache." He walk back up to the window to see the brig fill with a green gas "I don't like the looks of this I need a way out now" his thought wandered until his eyes fall upon a young man next to what it looked like a priestess. "perfect." He begins breath soft and slowly and begins to picture his own door as an exit to the higher levels of the ship and then sends this sight to the boy in the hope that he would unlock the door to freedom.

Apport continues down the pathway smiling with glee from all the chaos he just caused as was now going to meet up with his ride out of here but stops abruptly when he spots a green gas loft towards him from around the corner Devin comments sarcastically "You cant fight Poison now can you Psycho." Apport curses But then smiles once more "No, But you can try with that apport crawl back into devins mind leaving devin with full control again. 

He sighs and pulls the collar of his coat to cover his mouth as he push forward to meet up with his friends.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Johnathan watched in horror as Whitebeard chocked Aalis cold.  He wanted to do something, but he was afraid of being killed.  He could feel his irrational bravery waning and reality was beginning to wrap it's chains around him.  Cowardice soon followed.

"I'm sorry..." Johnathan's voice trailed off.  He hear someone say something, but started to feel funny. There was something wrong with the air.  He closed his mouth and sniffled.  Maybe it was because he just vomited, but it didn't feel like that.  Suddenly, Laura walked up to him.  She said "Just and impatient as ever", then turned to him and said "Will you walk now?"

He stared at her, and then felt very dizzy.  This air is doing something to me.  Something like a dream swept over him, and he could see a door.  Without thinking, he turned to face Laura and said blankly.  "There's someone in that room."  He weakly pointed to one of the many closed doors around them.  "...He's in there."

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Laura looked to where Johnathan was pointing and thought of who else could be on this ship. She decided that it would be better to just leave, Grabbing Johnathan she and the others leave the cell bay. 

They meet up at the door and start moving towards the ship. the men were starting to warble and couldn't walk straight, this isn't good we gotta get out of here now she thinks to herself. Covering her mouth she and the others forge ahead.

White beard was becoming dizzy from the fumes as well and decided that enough was enough. He slams the butt of his bisento on the ground sending out a concussion wave to dispel the gas. He was surprised to see the poison come swirling back like a living thing. He ushers his people forward.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 am

They near the Boarding tunnel, the hole/entrance was still there. White Beard got by the entrance and ushered his people inside. The poison was getting thicker by the second, it looked they had been in a war, the men were leaning on each other and others had to carry to weak on board.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Inga swept around the side and into the shadows.  From there, she watched as the group of bandits made its way back to the ship.  Like a predator stalking a herd, she sought the weakest links.  The strongest one was carrying Aalis, he would be easily caught off guard.  The rest of them looked hazy from her second attack.  Now as good a time as ever...

Her feet pressed hard against the steel floor and then vaulted her forward.  She bull rushed one of bandits with great speed, and hauled him away to another dark corner of the ship.  Within seconds, the bandit was dead.  His head lulled to the side, with is neck pierced by her crushing hand.  One isn't good enough, she thought.  She repeated the same tatic once then twice more, targeting the weakest members who were behind.  She didn't want to push her luck.

Johnathan followed in a daze, keeping close behind the large brute.  He wanted to help Aalis, but he took comfort in the fact that the brute hadn't just killed her.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:12 pm

*cough cough* "I need to get out of this god forsaken cell, blast it all where is that vile plant woman when she could actually be wanted." He paced the cell room running through his mind for any escape. "blast it! anyone left out there get me out of this hell hole!" Banging on the cell door he notices something off about it. "thats odd why is it loose." He places his palms against the door and begins to slide it open. "ahha now to get out of here." he covers his mouth with his palm and stealthily only to run in to a long haired woman following a group. "excuse me woman but I must leave so if you could mov....."

Devin makes his way down the foggy hall to run smack into the old man without notices. "oh hey boss didn't see ya there" smiling sheepishly backing up he winks. "oh I decided to do some recon and I took out all their systems soooo.. we should really get out of here."
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum