Lunch Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Crash Landing

4 posters

Go down

Star Wars: Crash Landing Empty Star Wars: Crash Landing

Post by Solidcannon Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:44 pm

late into the 3639BBY both sides are struggling to hold star systems, large scale wars are waged over core sectors. With such conflicts both sides bared their full arsenals, in this particular battle the Republic has lost its flagship. It coreennes towards and uncharted planet, it is a lush jungle planet as far as anyone knows there is no intelligent life planetside. The Flagship crashes into a large mountain, wedging in between two separate peaks like something out of fiction. 

The survivors are battered and very lucky to be alive, the survivors make camp for the night waiting for rescue.

The Imperial fleet is being bombarded by Republic heavy cruisers one of the smaller frigates get hit in the engines, unable to repair them the ship slowly enters the planet atmosphere below. The imperial frigate crashes into the lush forests of the planet, the forests is what saved the ship for disintegrating from the impact as it slowed their horizontal momentum.

The survivors are in relatively good shape as the trees absorbed most of the impact. They shelter inside the wreckage for the night, they make several attempts to contact the fleet

Little did both sides know that there was no rescue for any of them, both fleets pulled out of the sector deciding that the worlds were not worth the blood to attain them.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Crash Landing Empty Re: Star Wars: Crash Landing

Post by Solidcannon Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Heavy's eyes flutter as he struggles to keep them open, his nose burns and his lungs feel like raw meat. The air is filled with the smell of the dead and the dying, gas and fires are all around filling the air with repulsive aromas. He tries to get up but he realizes he is covered in debris and struggles to move it but to no avail. He hollers for help for hours, his lungs feel like they are about to explode from the constant rancid air intake.

Finally a lone trooper limps by struggling to make his way through the ships wreckage, the trooper looks up slowly at the commando. He pauses debating whether to save himself or help this man, after what seemed like forever the trooper clambers onto the debris and begins to take it apart piece by piece. After about an hour of painstakingly slow removal the Commando is able to wiggle his way out from under the pile of debris.

As he slowly gets up he stands there feeling himself for any injuries, amazingly he only has a slight concussion and a fractured left forearm. He looks at the trooper and sees the man barely able to stand, Heavy hurries over and supports him and together they wade through the wreckage and eventually they can see daylight throught a small crawlspace in the hull. Heavy crawls through first and then reaches back in for the trooper.

He gently drags the trooper through the hull and sets him up against a small rock, Heavy slumps down beside the trooper and rests for awhile to regain his strength.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Luctus remained in her meditation room as the space battle raged on, using The Force to create a "mind's eye" vision in her brain, which was sufficient enough to survey the outside battle.  She was not trained to pilot a ship or engage in space combat, so it was pointless for her to join in on the battle raging on.  However, unlike the impatient sith beside her, she was content with waiting things out until it was her turn to join in.  In stark contrast, Addep, a Twi'lek sith apprentice stationed aboard the same frigate as herself, paced around the small room in agitation.  The large Twi'lek was an apprentice of another Sith Lord of lower status than her own Master, but they were essentially equals and had known each other for a good two years.  She got along as well as two Sith Apprentices could.

Suddenly, the ship shook violently as an ion cannon struck a direct blow to the frigate's docking bay.  Luctus balanced herself just enough to prevent from falling, while Addep held onto a wall to support himself.  The ship audibly groaned as it received more fire, next to the engines, and then to the control room.  It seemed they were being targeted.

"Dammit, to think we would be struck down like this!"  Addep yelled in rage as he pounded his fist against the metal wall, creating a small indention.  

"I don't know about you, but I don't intend to die, Addep."  Luctus spoke with the slightest hint of worry as the ship began to enter the atmosphere of a nearby planet.  Addep turned and nodded his head in agreement.  "I have an idea."

The two left the room and made their way to the engine room, which was now on fire due to the wiring short circuiting from the previous impact.  The two avoided the flames and made their way to the lowest room as the ship continued to rocket down at impressive speeds.  Luctus could hear screaming from above, but paid it no mind.  It was not her responsibility.

"We should be far enough down.  I will cut a hole into the bottom and jump before the ship lands, using The Force to cushion the fall."  Luctus explained to her less patient partner.  Addep nodded once again.  Done with the simple explanation, Luctus stuck the lightsaber into the floor and created a circle, and the room began to fill with air.  Just as she was about to jump, however, she felt a hard impact that pushed her aside.  Addep used his large body to roughly throw her aside, and then force pushed her again against the wall to make sure she couldn't recover quickly enough to retaliate.

"Addep, you -" Luctus muttered with whatever breath she could draw.  It felt like her lungs were nearly crushed from the impact of the Force Push, and she wasn't mentally prepared for the sudden attack.

"Don't act surprised, Luctus.  I know you were planning to do something similar in time.  I simply struck first...  Such is the way of the Sith."  Seeming to recognize her strength and ability to counterattack, Addep finished the job by force pushing her once more, this time tearing her right through the metallic wall and into the nearby cargo room.  Using what little strength she had, Luctus used the force to balance herself so that she wouldn't land on her head, and instead roughly fell back-first into a pile of wooden crates.  Even then, she was not given time to rest, as she knew the ship was about to impact the ground by now.

Staggering to her feet, she quickly scanned the area and noticed the cargo bay door led outside.  This was her only chance.  Using the force to boost her strength and speed, she charged forward and bashed through the door, launching herself out of the ship before its inevitable impact.  As she descended, she attempted to use the force to create a counter-push to slow her fall, yet her eyes began to fail her - she must have suffered some sort of damage between the force pushes from Addep and trauma from rushing through the bay doors.  For a moment, she felt as if she were certainly going to die.

The thick foliage of plants and trees below, along with her force usage, softened the blow considerably until she finally landed, completely blacked out but alive.
Emiya
Emiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Brak sits in his Quarters meditating and cleaning hes equipment unarmored, he clears his mind to view his surroundings a skill he has become quite good at, he could feel the heart beats of the soldiers and pilots and could hear mummers of conversation.

He took careful care of paying attention to the young apprentices in the meditation room, brak smirks as he feels the apprentices uneasiness but in interested him when they exited the room. To himself "why would they be leaving?" in habit Brak put his lightsabers and pistols together and suits up leaving his collapsible mask clipped to his side. "lets see where they went" he leaves the room and quickly catches up to the young-lings. 

As he finds them he watches the seen unfold and the other apprentice leaves the gaping hole in the hull of the ship feeling responsible for the young sith he quickly makes his way to the hole and leaps through diving downward.

Plunging downwards to the lush forest he spots the apprentice falling he quickens his fall to her and as they both hit the ground he soften the landing with the force, after landing he checks the girl to see she was breathing, since she seemed fine he moved her to a tree and lean her against it then turns to see smoke in the distance he put my mask on and heads towards it.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:18 am

Tarila Yeniver opened her eyes to a glaring sun.  Smoldering wreckage was strewn beside her, and pieces of the debris were ablaze.  Some exposed a colorful array of wires and parts, hissing and sparking like a flailing creature.  Determined to live, Tarila gasped for breath and began to cough uncontrollably.  Once her lungs finished expunging the buildup of soot, she assessed her immediate situation.  She seemed to be pinned against some wreckage at a considerable height in the mountain.  She tried to push away the rubble with her hands, but it proved too heavy.  She then noticed a small trickle of thick, red blood oozing from the side of her leg.  She winced and pounded a clenched fist against the dry rock.  The pain and memories began to pour into her mind.

"Ah yes, we crashed.", Tarila thought to herself.  She moved her feet to see if they were still operational.  "Evey thing still seems to be in working order, thankfully.  Now to get this thing off of me..."  She closed her eyes and slowly opened her bloodied hands towards the wreckage.  The rubble as well as small pebbles beside her began to vibrate - and eventually were swept up softly into the air.  The space gave her just enough time to wiggle out of the way before giving up and allowing everything to slam back down into place.  Wearily, she managed to stand up; noticing the searing pain in her left leg.  She let out a short shriek and collapsed onto her knees.  Writhing from pain, she fumbled through the various pouches on her belt.  Pulling out a few supplies, she fixed up a bandage and stilt to wrap around her wounds.   "I need to find the others, if there are any."

Minutes later, Tarila had managed to trek down to the valley.  She hadn't seen anything of note - except for a complete bewilderment of where they had actually crashed.  Her boots lulled down to the ground and she began to limp around the swirling sands that covered the area.  Despair enveloped her as bodies and pieces of bodies were all that could be found.  "Hello?"  She called out.  Her voice rang throughout the mountains, softly in an drowning echo.  Along the sands laid pieces of metal and charred limbs, like a horrible battle had occurred in that very spot.   She tightened her pose and tried to meditate on the force, scanning desperately for signs of life.  "Nothing...nothing!"  Tarila started to become frustrated and afraid.  "Don't slip of Tarila, remember your training.  Panicking won't help anybody."  She began to relax, remembering the words of her Master. Suddenly, a feeling of warmth could be detected - and she felt anchored towards it.  "Life... Someone's alive!", she exclaimed ecstatically.

Eventually, Terila stammered over to a small knoll of boulders.  She squinted over the top and saw someone rested against a tree.  "Hello!" She cried, but with no response.  "H-Hello?", she said sadly a moment later.  "There's definitely life in this person. Maybe she has yet to come to..."  She scaled the boulders slowly until she reached top, and then scurried over underneath the shade.

A battered half-Sephi was lofty resting against the tree.  Terila looked her over, and noticed the abundance of open wounds, with dried streams of blood.  Judging by her attire, she seemed important, but Terila couldn't remember who she was.  Without any more hesitation, she pulled her supplies once more and set them to side, concocting a serum to seal up light wounds.  All the while, she though to herself, "This is the least I can do right now, but I can't shake the feeling something's amiss."

Game Master
Admin

https://lunchtable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:32 pm

"Aaauughh..."  Luctus groaned in pain as her eyes began to flutter open.  She was greeted by a stream of sunlight poking out from the trees above, causing her to narrow her eyes to make out the shadow in front of her.  After taking a moment to regain focus, she made out the figure before her.  A woman whom she had not seen before.  Her body tesned up instantly as she moved to reach for her holstered lightsaber - however, as she did so, a wave of smell filled her senses.  She sniffed softly, realizing the odd scent was the typical smell of medicine.  Putting it together, she figured the woman was a passenger on the ship, perhaps a medic of some sort, and clearly not a threat.  She could feel her head throbbing and blood leaking from her arm, so she knew she was too injured to work herself up for no reason.  She let her eyes slowly close once again and welcomed slumber -

However, as her senses came back to her and she became more aware of her surroundings, she detected something strange through The Force.  Her eyes widened open again and she peered at the woman in front of her, this time taking more time to carefully analyze her.  Her eyes trailed down to the woman's waist.  A lightsaber.  Luctus knew all of the Sith passengers aboard the frigate, and there was no one else authorized to wield a lightsaber.  Which meant what she felt was this woman - a threat.  Immediately, she pushed the woman away with whatever strength she could muster, and used the tree to support her as she got up on her feet.  She was regaining some stamina.  She could feel The Force coming back, and her wounds were already beginning to heal through it.

"You...  Who are you?  A spy?  I do not know of any one like you authorized to use a lightsaber."  She accused with contempt.
Emiya
Emiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:36 pm

Tarila's right hand barely broke the fall as she tumbled over into the dirt.  She was completely blind sighted by the sudden push, and blinked in confusion.  Tumbling around pathetically, she managed to push herself back up to a sitting position.

The battered half-Sephi spoke, "You...  Who are you?  A spy?  I do not know of any one like you authorized to use a lightsaber." 

Tarila felt a sting of distrust in her voice, and was caught in disbelief.  After a few seconds of gathering her thoughts, she smiled.  A soft wind blew through the mountain peaks, and  drowned her voice in its caress.  "Don't be afraid...  I'm a Jedi Knight, that lightsaber only exists to protect you."  She paused, "We've been in a terrible crash and are on an unknown planet.  You...you're very injured."  She motioned softly with her hand to go back to the tree.  She figured that this person was just delusional and was suffering from a mild concussion.  "I'm not too well off myself..." she said pointing to the makeshift cast on her leg.  "...and we're going to need to stick together to survive, since I don't know where we are.  Just sit back down and don't waste anymore energy."

Tarila looked down at the medical supplies and began to put them back in order - grabbing dirtied vials and dusting them off.  She was surprised at the burst of energy from the half-Sephi, but tried to not to theorize too much on it.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Heavy slumps his back against a rock, he has been going in and out of the ship rescuing troops and gathering what little supplies there are. The group has made a small camp just outside the ship and are starting to tend to their own, the trooper that helped Heavy had passed from his injuries and was covered up and put against the hull of the ship.

not many of the survivors made it unscathed but those who did adapted as doctors and lookouts, they are on the mountains which gives them a good vantage point over the surrounding area. One of the scouts sees another wreckage deep in the forest, Heavy decided to ignore it for now and concentrate on the people at this site.

As he is instructing another expedition team to go back into the ship and trooper comes up and pulls him aside from the group. "Status report Sir" says the trooper and Heavy nods his head for him to continue, "As i was surveying the wreckage, i noticed something moving in the forest, i couldn't see what it was but i definitely saw it coming this way before i lost sight of it due to the trees".

Heavy thinks about this for a moment, weighing the options laid before him. 'I could go and check this sighting out but that would leave the men here and if I miss the target and it makes its way here there is no telling what could happen, but if I do find the target it could be someone from the second crash site and may have intel worth looking in too.' He thinks to himself and comes up with an answer.

He will go alone but he orders some men to stand out as guards around the camp, Heavy gears up and makes his way into the forest. He hops over a log and continues at a steady pace towards the sighting, he continually looks through his binoculars for any sign of the target. His feet pound heavily into the dirt as he comes to a good spot and stops to make another look around.

As he scans the area he sees the target, it has a black robe on and Heavy can plainly see the lightsabers hanging from it's belt. "looks like the sith made it here as well" he says to himself. The sith is coming this way he thinks, i'm no match without backup or a plan. Heavy takes a look at his surroundings and an idea starts to form he could set up an ambush and catch the sith off guard then he stands a better chance. 'But if that doesn't work i have a backup.' 

He then starts to plant charges at good points and begins to cover them with foliage.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Brak swiftly makes to the smoke in the distance reaching out with the force he could feel multiple targets most of them had weak life force but a good amount seemed fine.

he halted his movement when he felt a  target coming uncomfortably close, by instinct he creates an illusion that kept moving forward as he went around to get the drop and question the target.

as he gained ground on him he took to a limb to see his target. the target was a republic soldier he could tell that much and he seemed to be setting charges for his double with a smirk "this is way to easy" with that cheerful thought he draws a saber and a pistol and pounces on the target from above......

Heavy can hear the rustling of the leaves and know there is something above him but he continues his work. The sith pounces, hearing the abrupt noise Heavy throws himself into a commando roll, he rolls far to the left and in a swift motion brought his Dc assault rifle to his hands and as his back hit the ground he placed a fresh magazine into the slot and when he finished the roll and was on his feet he took quick aim and fired a good sized burst of about 20 rounds. After the shots had been fired he turned and ran into the underbrush, as he ran he pressed a small detonator setting off the charges where the sith leap at him.

As brak fell to the ground he was impressed on how nimble the hefty target moved, immediately after missing his kill he dives in to brush and makes away around to his flank as the target runs using his blaster he sit it to stun and began to fire shot at him in mid run.

The rounds wiz by Heavy and he is quite surprised to see a sith using a blaster, As he makes his dash he starts to drop grenades at his feet as he is running setting the charges to a mere 3 second delay. He can hear the resulting explosions behind him, He makes it to the small clearing in the forest and stop on the opposite end, he crouches and reloads his rifle. and waits for the sit to enter the open area.

Brak found it humorous that the target dropped grenades behind him with him at his flank taking the advantage he stops firing to make the target feel like he had him. brak then dashes to the left making his way around the edges around the clearing.

As brak continues to move around the clearing he takes his chance and dashes the target from behind putting the lightsaber to his neck and blaster barrel in his back "dont move or i'll be tempted to kill you. understand?"
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Heavy could feel the heat of the saber as started to make the skin around his neck burn, and the blaster at his back didn't really give him and option to escape. Heavy grins and he could almost see the facial expression change beneath the mask of his adversary.

He had his hands up in a surrender fashion, but an audible click could be heard as the detonator button case opened. the trees and ground around them lit up like a navigation screen, then the beeping began to signal that the charges were on standby. 

Heavy chuckled a little and lift his head up to speak as to not burn the bottom of his jaw on the lightsaber, "We seem to have reached and impasse" he says with very small tone admiration in his voice "put your weapons away" he commands. A moment passes as the sith thinks, Heavy continues "If I dont go home, you don't go home. Your choice"
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 am

Brak saw no way to relieve the detonator from the targets grasp with a tinge of defeat and a slight air of respect for this "soldier, brak shuts off his lightsaber and releases the ammo clip from his blaster, the clip makes a painful thud as it hits the grass.

"you win "commando". with that brak backs up and holsters his saber and blaster. Under his mask, brak could easily hid his smirk as the rigged clip sit next to the "soldiers" feet "never had my prey one up me like that i respect that"
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Heavy breathes a deep sigh of relief, he turns and looks at the sith. "your very good" he says through his helmet, his finger still on the trigger. A slight breeze picks up and the grass begins to sway gently, Heavy stood there for a moment and then decided it was time. 

He looks up at the sky seeing the clouds pass by, and before he even looked back he used his legs and leaped far into the center of the clearing. As he hits the ground he knows he is in the only safe spot and presses the trigger.
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Seeing the "soldiers" body tense, brak presses a button on the pistol as the clip explodes green gas as he dashes to the right other pistol drawn firing into the gas that explodes in a firery bloom witch sets the field on flame. Yellin through the mask "anymore tricks or can we call it truce?!" Brak lays in the brush keeping low scanning through the flame where he went. "Well what do you say?!" Coughes in his mask as smoke clogs his thoat.

Lays low and crawls further away amd reloads his pistols with his modified clips. "Come on dont have all day my kid is injured!" Grimaces feeling stupid for using the welp as an exuse for to surrender.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solidcannon Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Heavy doesn't pay the sith no mind, but continues his escape through the underbrush. "I cant fight him right now, i have people to look out for. I cant die here right now". He was confidant that he was out of the siths range and hes wasn't to focused because of the huge blast. So he makes good his escape
Solidcannon
Solidcannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Brak curses under his breath as he dashes away from the flames and into the wood keeping close tabs on the soldier and makes his way back to the apprentice.
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiya Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:42 pm

need4snacks wrote:Tarila's right hand barely broke the fall as she tumbled over into the dirt.  She was completely blind sighted by the sudden push, and blinked in confusion.  Tumbling around pathetically, she managed to push herself back up to a sitting position.

The battered half-Sephi spoke, "You...  Who are you?  A spy?  I do not know of any one like you authorized to use a lightsaber." 

Tarila felt a sting of distrust in her voice, and was caught in disbelief.  After a few seconds of gathering her thoughts, she smiled.  A soft wind blew through the mountain peaks, and  drowned her voice in its caress.  "Don't be afraid...  I'm a Jedi Knight, that lightsaber only exists to protect you."  She paused, "We've been in a terrible crash and are on an unknown planet.  You...you're very injured."  She motioned softly with her hand to go back to the tree.  She figured that this person was just delusional and was suffering from a mild concussion.  "I'm not too well off myself..." she said pointing to the makeshift cast on her leg.  "...and we're going to need to stick together to survive, since I don't know where we are.  Just sit back down and don't waste anymore energy."

Tarila looked down at the medical supplies and began to put them back in order - grabbing dirtied vials and dusting them off.  She was surprised at the burst of energy from the half-Sephi, but tried to not to theorize too much on it.
Luctus paused for a moment, realizing that the Jedi before her had not realized that Luctus herself was Sith.  That being the case, Luctus decided against immediately engaging in combat - after all, she could bide her time for now and make use of the Jedi's ability and clear knack for medicine.  Although her Force Healing was sufficient enough for temporary revilement of wounds, it was nothing permanent, and she could tell her wounds needed more care than what she could provide.

She slouched back against the tree, still standing but in a resting state as she momentarily took the time to look around her.  The surrounding treeline was jungle-like, unlike anything she had ever seen before.  Large plants sprouted strange but colorful flowers, and the trees towered at a height of at what she guessed was around 70 meters - she couldn't tell precisely, because the surrounding foliage blocked her vision of the full height of them.  She wondered how long it would take for such plantlife to grow such monstrous sizes.  As she finished, she felt more clear of mind and returned her gaze to the Jedi.

"...  I see.  I seem to have suffered some trauma to the head, but I think I'll be alright, and I have a deep cut on my left shoulder, along with a few minor injuries."  She halfheartedly glanced over her injuries as if to show she wasn't sure about how serious they were, although she could clearly tell through The Force and from personal experience.  Better to play the part of someone harmless when faced against a 'noble' Jedi Knight, after all.  "Think you could bandage me up?"

Luctus spoke to the point, trying to make use of the Jedi while she had the opportunity, but also not wanting to come off as using.  "By the way, what is your name?"
Emiya
Emiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 pm

"Certainly," replied Tarila.

"My name is Tarila Yeniver."  Tarila waited to see of her name would spark any kind of memory, but it didn't seem to.  Picking some more medicines back up, she began to fabricate a mixture.  "I see you've got lightsabers yourself...  Do you know who you are?  It's probably someone important." she said lightly.  Though she talked casually, she was trying to see if she could shake the memory of this person.  She didn't recognize the half-Sephi herself either - but she figured that this was because it was a large ship and she had stayed mostly with the group she was assigned to.

After a few moments, Tarila had finally forged a medicine potent enough to stave off major injuries.  She poured it into two small capsules, then took one.  She winced as the pill slithered down her throat, then she raised her open hand towards the half-Sephi.  "This is cull the pain and start to heal your wounds..." Tarila said meekly.  She noticed how small the scars seemed prior to her first look of this mysterious person.  There was a nagging suspicion in the back of Tarila's mind, but she kept it at bay.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andris Greatwing Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:13 am

Brak, pride severely wounded, heads back to where he left the welp making good time double tracking. talking off the mask clipping it to his belt he quick makes distance.

As he reaches closer to the point he could feel two sources of life on being the welp the other he could not recognize. Cursing silently, "why cant people die in ship crashes is that too much to ask for?" muttering to himself as he silently makes his way up the nearest tree to get a better look.

seeing that the new "target" was female and that she seemed not to pose immediate threat he decides to sit and wait to see what happens. "hmm she seems harmless enough.... but i better put my mask back on dont want any enemies seeing my face" After discussing the debate with himself weighing pros and cons he places the mask back on and makes his way closer to the "target".
Andris Greatwing
Andris Greatwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down